A pair of shining and glowing shoes adds outstanding impression to your personality. You can do it in several ways. Here, we have discussed the three most useful techniques to shine your favorite shoes.
This is the most used and classic technique for shining shoes. The whole process consists of six steps. They are:
- At first, get all the required tools of shoe-polish and gather them in a box. If you search in the market, you can find a nice polishing box too. The kit should contain wax/cream for polishing, a piece of cloth, toothbrush or a special shoe brush.
- Find a place for your work. Because the polishing color is so strong that it may create permanent spot on the floor or tiles.
- With the piece of soft cloth, clean all the dirt from the upper surface. You can also use a toothbrush for it. Wipe everything from the outsole.
- You should use any old clothing for shoe polishing. Apply the polishing cream on it and rub the cloth in every portion of the shoe. There are some areas which are not easy to polish. Your old toothbrush or a cotton bud will work nicely for this.
- When you complete polishing the cream everywhere on the shoe, an excess layer will be created. By using a brush for a shoeshine, wipe it out. Maintain the natural color of the outsole. If you want more darkness in the color, apply a second polish. To lighten the color, use the shoeshine brush over and over again until your desired color appears.
- At last, take another clothing piece for buffing. This gives quite a decent finishing of the polishing.
- Shine With Spit
Spit shining is an old technique and a popular one among the people. It is also not expensive as the other methods. You can use it on the best shoes for standing all day without any doubt.
- The first step is almost similar to the previously discussed polishing step. For preparing the shoes, you have to clean it just like before and rub the first wax or cream on the surface. Rub it circularly to spread the polishing material everywhere.
- Use water or alcohol for adding an extra layer on the polished shoes.
- Then, you have to buff it. Remember that buffing should be applied after drying the shoes properly.
- At the next stage, you have to apply the first two steps again and again until the desired color is achieved.
- Fire Shining
If you apply fire shine, it will last long. But the process is a bit lengthy comparing to the other methods.
- Clean the shoe with dry and clean cloth. Wipe out the dirt very carefully. Rub some alcohol on it in a circular motion with a piece of soft clothing.
- Provide heat to the shoe polish tin in order to strengthen the color. Handle the fire very carefully.
- Polish with the hot cream on the shoe. And it is done!
Apply any one of these methods for getting an impressive shining.